The National Park Service and its partners will host a series of special activities, events and programs to commemorate the battle. Includes: living history, battle reenactments, lectures, demonstrations, sutlers row and much more. Some events are ticketed. Middletown, VA.
Ranger Anniversary Programs
- Cavalry at Cedar Creek Tour (Friday, Oct. 16, 1:00 pm) starts at NPS Visitor Contact Station
- History at Sunset: The Confederate Advance (Friday, Oct. 16, 4:00 pm) starts at Fisher’s Hill
- Battle of Cedar Creek in a Box (Saturday, Oct. 17- 11:30, 1:00, 4:00 & Sunday, Oct. 18- 10:00, 12:00, 3:00) at Belle Grove
- Kershaw’s Attack Battle Walk (Saturday, Oct. 17, 9:00 am) starts at Thoburn’s Redoubt
- Signal Knob Interpretive Hike (Saturday, Oct. 17, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm) George Washington National Forest
- Battle of Cedar Creek Tour (Saturday Oct. 17, 2:00) starts at NPS Visitor Contact Station
- Sheridan’s Ride Tour (Sunday Oct. 18, 9:00 am) starts in Winchester
- Monuments at Cedar Creek Tour (Sunday Oct. 18, 12:00 pm) starts at NPS Visitor Contact Station
For a complete schedule and other details see: www.nps.gov/cebe or call (540) 869-3051.